Are those the ones made of wood?
...anybody know a place online?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 12:15 PM: Message edited by: thor16 ]</font>
Are those the ones made of wood?
No
I would just google Dr. Martens boots store - you're bound to find something!
Doc Martens kick butt (literally! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) - that is, after all, how my nickname came about! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
lol, wow... I'm real observant, didn't even notice that about your handle... [img]confused.gif[/img]
you can have mine for a small fee---they're only 15 years old [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"Dr. Martens, Dr. Martens, Dr. Martens, boots, boots"
try a store called Journeys. I'd guess you could search and see if its www.journeys.com or something. they sell martins.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">those are called Happy Feet. man, they're way back in the 70's. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Street Worm:
Are those the ones made of wood?
They have an online store, and once or twice a year, they have a huge sale.
Bookmarks